- Acquire Contractors based on monthly goals
- Execute day-to-day customer service, customer acquisition, sales/marketing campaign management
- Build relationships with Contractorthrough service excellence
- Assist Contractorwith finding the Trade worker that best fits their needs
- Exceed customer expectations and always be polite and courteous
- Internal support of the recruiting efforts of qualified trade workers.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to learn all Workerbridge services and be able to effectively communicate to prospects and customers
- Learn the functionality and manage the Workerbridge databases
- Develop and manage leads and customers in a customer relationship management system
- Ability and interest in developing customer partnerships
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity
- Project management skills and the ability to work internally to manage contractor/trade worker symbiotic needs.
- Establish and maintaining relationships with contractors in the markets assigned through calling, email, and site visits.
- Recruit and oversee additional contractor specialists as the company grows in Illinois and in new markets.
- Ability to think outside the box in an unstructured setting
Full Time salary Director Position
Bonuses and incentives: based on performance
Opportunity to become a vested partner in Workerbridge corporation with shares assigned accordingly.