Seeking talented Industrial Electricians.
- Bend and install rigid conduit
- Set up and pull wire and cable
- Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable
- Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
- Install and troubleshoot PLC’s
- Install and troubleshoot AC and DC Drives
- Single and Three Phase motors and motor control systems
- Solid/stable/proven experience in electrical field
- Read/comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas and processing charts
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up/down stairs on regular basis; climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly on a shift
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects many times across a shift
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery
- Must be safety conscious
Electricians are eligible for sign on bonus, great benefits and career advancement opportunities. We design, build, install, and maintain our clients’ systems and facilities. We specialize in working in a variety of industrial environments.
Relocation will not be provided, so local candidates please. Please email resume and cover letter for consideration.