Seeking an Electrical Construction & Maintenance Instructor to teach courses in electrical construction and maintenance (residential).
Course content includes electrical characteristics, components, solid-state devices, circuits and systems, AC theory and application, electrical drawings and symbols, schematic and wiring diagrams, NEC code and electrical test equipment and safety. The Electrical Construction & Maintenance Instructor position is available for day instruction, evening instruction or both (day and evening instruction amounts to full-time hours). The required hours for day instruction are Mondays through Thursdays, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm; evening instruction hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
Electrical Instructor Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain an approved syllabus and daily lesson plan outlining course content and learning objectives
- Utilize a variety of teaching techniques to accommodate the learning styles of a diverse student body
- Administer and grade quizzes, tests and exams
- Actively work to maintain a high level of student enrollment by maintaining accurate daily attendance records, calling absent students, and communicating attendance concerns to the Director of Education and/or Campus Director
Electrical Instructor Requirements:
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of three years proven experience in the electrical field.
- Possession of industry certifications.
- Previous teaching or training experience desired.
Offering a a competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time instructors. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays each calendar year, and a pension plan.
Relocation will not be provided, so local candidates please. Please email resume and cover letter for consideration.